Well, this week I was tagged two times! Once by Allie at Finding Inspiration in Food, and once by Lisa at Jersey Girl Cooks. Both of them have really good blogs and I encourage you to wander over and take a look. I'm sure you'll enjoy them.
For the Music tag from Allie (right up my alley, Allie :) )
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your summer (or whatever season). Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs.
Eva Cassidy, one of the finest singers I have ever heard. That's what I'm always listening to. She has a clear, clear voice and her interpretation of the songs she sings is unbelievable. She died way to soon and her commitment to preforming the songs that she wanted has a lesson for all of us.
The rest of my picks are listed at the bottom of my page. Hope you enjoy!
The second tag from Lisa is to post some random things about myself.
Tag Rules:Link to the person who tagged you.Post the rules on the blog.Write six random things about yourself.Tag six people at the end of your post.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.Let the tagger know when your entry is up....and here are 6 random things about myself:
1) Among my passions I count music as one of the highest. It's funny that the music tag came just as I started to include my favorite music on The Saucy Bird.
2) I grew up a big Tom Boy. I even tried out for little league when I was nine and this was before girls did things like that.
3) I once tried to thicken mashed potatoes with flour. Yuck!!! I was only nine and I knew that you used flour to thicken gravy and when I added to much milk to the mashed potatoes well--------
4) I love to watch my husband fly fish. If you have ever seen a someone who really knows how to cast and fish it is really quite something.
5) I hate rasberries. I had strep throat 5 years in a row and the doctor always gave me rasberry flavored cough syrup.
6) I am more at home around at a backyard barbque than a fancy restaurant.
7) I love to read and get lost in an exceptional story.
So to pass these on:
I'm running to eat
Taste and Tell
Writing as I Eat