Sunday, August 24, 2008

Featured Blogger Recipe

Carrot Cranberry Oatmeal Stout Breakfast Cookies

This is a hearty cookie that I keep on hand ...

See Carrot Cranberry Oatmeal Stout Breakfast Cookies on Key Ingredient.



This is a recipe that I posted some time ago, but I thought that it deserved to be re posted. I recieved an e-mail from Haley at the Key Ingriedient, asking permission to feature my recipe on their web site. Well, of course I said yes and I couldn't be more proud.


These make ahead breakfast cookies are really easy and they are one of my favorite things to keep on hand. They are chock full of good for you things and they are so easy to grab as you are running out the door to start your day. They are great for an after school snack and you can feel good that the kids are eating cookies that may actually have some nutritional value.





Thanks again to the Key Ingriedient, I'll display my featured food blogger badge with pride!



1 comments:

Prudy said...

What a great and very timely recipe for back to school. Who can resist a cookie that's equally good in a lunchbox or for a quick breakfast on the go?